|Alan Cole, Manager|
The Sibley County Office of Technology is an internal department, under the Administration Department, which is responsible for the data and voice systems within County government. It is our goal to provide high availability computer, server, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Partnering with county departments to research, evaluate, recommend and implement information technology solutions.
- Maintaining and operating all of the computer systems and networks, including remote access and wireless WANs.
- Ensuring the safety and security of county data.
- Administering the Sibley County website.
- Maintaining all the phone systems in the county, including the VoIP system.
OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATION
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
400 Court Avenue
PO Box 231
Gaylord, MN 55334
Located in the Courthouse First Floor
Office of Technology Manager