• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps


The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is the enforcement agency for Sibley County restaurants.
For questions on what gets tested where and how often, contact the Food Compliance Division at (651)201-6027.
For questions on food, beverage, and lodging (including food stands/concession) establishments licensing or to file a complaint, contact the Environmental Health Division at (651)201-4500.
  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet