• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

School Immunizations

To go to school in Minnesota, students must show documentation they have had the required immunizations or file a legal exemption with the school.
Parents may file a medical exemption signed by a health care provider or a conscientious objection signed by the parent/guardian and notarized.
For more information, call your doctor, clinic, or health plan.
  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet