Slow the Spread
The vaccine is one of the best things you can get to prevent getting or spreading COVID-19.
- Vaccinations are available through Sibley County Public Health by registering HERE
- Vaccinations are available throughout the state. To learn more click HERE
If you are not vaccinated (including children)
- Keep at least 6 feet away from people from other households.
- Wear a mask indoors and outdoors when you cannot keep 6 feet away from others.
Vaccinated or not vaccinated, it’s strongly recommends that you:
- Wearing a mask in specific settings Recommendations for Wearing Masks.
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water. Wash for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Follow guidance on staying home (quarantine) if you were exposed to someone who has COVID-19. People who are fully vaccinated may not need to quarantine in many situations.
- Stay home if you are sick. Wear a mask if you must go out.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Throw used tissues in the trash. Wash your hands.
- Work from home if possible.
- Clean and then disinfect surfaces