• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

Name Change

If you legally change your name, please bring proper documentation (i.e. certified marriage certificate, certified divorce decree, certified court order) to the License Center to update your driver's license.  The update needs to be made within 30 days of the name change.

  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet