• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

Off-highway Vehicles

The License Center has the ability to register, transfer, and renew registration of your Off-Highway Vehicle.

New Registration-If you're registering your Off-Highway Vehicle for the first time, we will need the following information:  year, make, model, serial number, engine size, and dry weight. 
Transfer Ownership-Off-Highway Vehicles are not titled.  If previously registered in Minnesota, bring in the registration card along with proof of purchase (bill of sale) from the previous owner. 
Registration Renewal-Off-Highway Vehicle registration is valid for three years and expires on June 30th.  The DNR typically mails renewal notices a couple of weeks prior to expiration.  Please bring this card to the License Center.  If you do not receive the notification, the registration number will be sufficient as long as the vehicle is in your name.
  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet