• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

Out of State - Renewal/Duplicate Registration

If you will be out of state and your license/ID needs to be renewed or is lost, contact Driver and Vehicle Services at (651) 297-2558 to request an application packet.

  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet