Hours & Location
Monday - Friday
400 Court Ave
PO Box 231
Gaylord, MN 55334
Alan Cole, Manager
The Sibley County IT Department is an internal department, under the Administration Department, which is responsible for the data and voice systems within County government. It is our goal to provide high availability computer, server, network, and telecommunications systems.
Our responsibilities include:
- Partnering with county departments to research, evaluate, recommend and implement information technology solutions.
- Maintaining and operating all of the computer systems and networks, including remote access and wireless WANs.
- Ensuring the safety and security of county data.
- Administering the Sibley County website.
- Maintaining all the phone systems in the county, including the VoIP system.