Payment Options

Sibley County has several options for paying your property taxes:

If you aren't certain if your property taxes are escrowed, contact your mortgage company or lending institution.

This Office Accepts Partial Payments:  If you are unable to pay your full amount due in one payment, you may make partial payments at any time and your payment will be applied to your tax bill. The first half amount is still due by May 15 and the second half amount in the fall (Oct or Nov 15), but the penalty will accrue only on the unpaid balance.

NOTICE:  Please bring or send ALL tax statements (stubs) when making payments. We are not responsible for omitted properties if you do not bring in your statements. Payments are posted individually with the parcel ID numbers that appear on the statement stubs.