COVID-19 VISITOR INFORMATION
- If you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home.
- All visitors are encouraged to call prior to visiting.
- A PHHS employee may be able to assist you via phone.
- New applications and program information continue to be available online.
- Please use the Drop Box and Public Assistance Applications cabinet outside of the PHHS entrance when possible.
- Following the CDC and MDH guidelines, many PHHS employees will continue to work remotely, therefore, workers will not be available for face to face visits.
- As of May 18th, a maximum capacity of 4 visitors will be allowed in the lobby, as to adhere with social distancing recommendations. If exceeded, visitors will be asked to wait outside.
- Visitors should come alone when possible.
- You may be asked to complete paperwork or applications outside of the building and return them when completed.
OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATION
Monday through Friday
8-10 a.m. & 2-4 p.m.