Public Health & Human Services
8-10 a.m. &
2-4 p.m. daily
Hours & Location
Monday - Friday
111 8th Street
PO Box 237
Gaylord, MN 55334
Sibley County Service Center
COVID-19 VISITOR INFORMATION
- If you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home.
- All visitors are encouraged to call prior to visiting.
- A PHHS employee may be able to assist you via phone.
- New applications and program information continue to be available online.
- Please use the Drop Box and Public Assistance Applications cabinet outside of the PHHS entrance when possible.
- Following the CDC and MDH guidelines, many PHHS employees will continue to work remotely, therefore, workers will not be available for face to face visits.
- As of May 18th, a maximum capacity of 4 visitors will be allowed in the lobby, as to adhere with social distancing recommendations. If exceeded, visitors will be asked to wait outside.
- Visitors should come alone when possible.
- You may be asked to complete paperwork or applications outside of the building and return them when completed.
Promoting safety, health, and self-sufficiency for all.
- 2020-2021 County MFIP Biennial Service Agreement
- Child Care Plan 2020-2021
- Health Care Access Plan 2020-2021
- Licensed Day Care Providers List
- Licensed Day Care Providers Map
- Limited English Proficiency LEP) Plan - 2013
- Meeker McLeod Sibley Community Health Services
- Mental Health Crisis Services
- Minnesota Child Support Online
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota Valley Action Council
- NAPS - Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors
- Open Door Health Center
- Public Utilities Commission Telephone Discounts
- Sibley County Food Shelf
- Take It To The Box
- 2018 Social Services Block Grant Annual Report