• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps
Contact Minnesota Department of Health for Licensing Jurisdiction regarding Food, Beverage, and Lodging (FBL) Licensing.  Please use the map and/or licensing contacts in the link below to determine who will license your establishment. 
  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet