• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

Notary Commissions

To become a Notary Public in Minnesota, you must apply to the Office of Minnesota Secretary of State.  You may apply with the State by mail or on-line.

The Office of Minnesota Secretary of State will issue a Notary Commission card.  This card must be registered with the County that you reside in.  You must appear in person.

When you register you will need:

1.      Your Notary Commission card

2.      $20 fee payable to the Sibley County Recorder

Click on the link to the Office of Minnesota Secretary of State for more information.

  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet