• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

Copies of Tax Statements

If you need a copy of your Tax Statement, you have several options:

- Call the Treasurer's Office at 507-237-4084 and we can mail you a copy or send one by email. We can also fax a copy, but there is a $5 charge to fax.

- Go on line and print your own copy. Go to the Sibley County Payments Page and follow the prompts to view your taxes. This option is available for the current year's statement only.

- Stop in at our office and we will print you a copy.

  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet