• employment Employment
  • online services Online Services
  • document center Document Center
  • maps Maps

Motor Vehicle

car   Come see us at the License Center to renew vehicle registration, transfer a title, apply for special plates, obtain a disability parking certificate, and much more!

Disability Parking Certificate
Farm Quarter Registration
HVUT-Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
Mail Registration
Proof of Insurance
Seller's Notice of Sale
Special Plates
US DOT Number

New Law: Insurance Information Required to Register Motor Vehicles

 Minnesotans who are registering, renewing license tabs or transferring ownership of motor vehicles and motorcycles will need to provide insurance information under a law change that takes effect on Jan. 1, 2016.

 Every owner will need to provide the following information: 

  • Name of insurance company
  • Policy number
  • Expiration date of the policy


  • Home
  • Mission Statement
  • Disclaimer
  • Intranet